On page 19 end of the first paragraph , it talks about how God uses the weak of this world, sure glad to hear that because some days I am leaning a lot on God.
Page 20 first Point: The spiritual leader's task is to move people from where they are to where God wants them to be. Question: Are we put in this position not for ourselves but for someone else that God wants to move? Who have we been given to influence?
Last statement of that paragraph "When spiritual leaders have done their jobs, the people around them have encountered God" Wow! what a responsibility!
Page 22 Point 5 - Not sure I have achieve being less self-centered :( Last sentence of #5 on page #23. I wonder what God has in mind for Kaiser or those around us. I am excited about being a part of His plan.
Looking forward to hearing from you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment